Community Development and Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning (MEAL)
(April 2014-October 2016)
Project Location: Teesta, Jamuna, Brahmaputra and Padma Chars
M&E activities of REE-CALL project of Oxfam has been carried out at three levels: (i) NGOs (SEED, Gonochetona & Polli Sree) will carry out internal monitoring, (ii) Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Agency (Agency as MEAL) will be engaged to support Oxfam-GB in monitoring activities and preparing external/process monitoring and evaluation reports, and (iii) Management Information System (MIS) of MEAL will process data and convey M&E reports and learning issues/reviews to Oxfam-GB. Hence, to make the project successful, MELT will need to have an active role in project monitoring of intended activities.
Services under Baseline Survey :
- form and strengthen 350 producers groups of smallholders including jute groups
- gather baseline quantitative data and qualitative analysis and obtain information on ground realities in the targeted areas;
- design the Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) framework;
- monitor project activities and outcomes on six monthly for assessing the set indicators according to the designed MEL framework;
- prepare consolidated analytical baseline report
- provide MIS related support to OGB, and
- prepare half yearly monitoring and evaluation report including lessons learned and recommendation.